Saturday, November 21, 2009

Drifting in Style or "The Perfect Oarsman"

I’m fishing the Beaverhead with Kevin and Tori. The river below High Bridge is high and off color, so we are fishing a little upstream. There are a few other fishermen drifting by also hitting the upper river. Well, this one fisherman had the perfect set up. He was fishing in the front, his dog was on the seat in the back and this gorgeous babe in a bikini top was rowing. How would it be?

Three weeks later, I’m drifting the section below High Bridge with Nick and Alex, the water has cleared up and I see the same guy drift by. I yell out to him “what happened to the girl you had rowing with the bikini top? He yells back “oh, you were here a few weeks ago?” The guy rowing yells “he kind of traded down, didn’t he?” I had to laugh. This time he had two dogs in the back. You don’t see this everyday.

1 comment:

  1. Ok Honey, When I look like the gorgeous babe in the bikini top you can take pictues of me rowing as you fish. For now I'll just look at the pics you bring home. Or, maybe I'll just send our daughters fishing with you.
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete